Moisture measurement technique is based upon the relatively high dielectric constant of water in comparison to the dielectric properties of other materials also includes the measurement of diamagnetic properties. The variation of water content within the product, would result in a large variation in the combined dielectric constant which would then be measured by monitoring the change in the dielectric signal. Both the phase shift and attenuation would be affected by the change in the dielectric constant of the analysed material. Additionally measurement is effected by the excitation of free moisture molecules when introducing a controlled magnetic field which is also measured with a 32 bit dedicated microprocessor. Moisture measurement data are collected and processed within 30mS. BRYSCAN uses indirect method and a calibration against a known moisture amount is required. The physic values are allocated to the values using a primary reference methods (e.g. Karl Fisher).
- HIVPoz.net：ウェブサイト独身者継続の交際存在 識別後のデート -ポジティブ
- HER review â what exactly do we understand about this?
- 5 enfoques de Decir si Él en Tú
- Desidero begin internet dating a Assistente infermiera? Assistente infermieristica online dating e EliteSingles
- Falsificación consejos CitySex.com tira para Estafarlo ( ANÁLISIS)